Exciting News about the new version of MANTIS Software
Milpitas, CA – August 31, 2020 – Quantum3D, Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of real-time visual simulation systems, announces a new release of MANTIS®, its award-winning real-time scene management and image generation software.
Some of new features in Mantis 3.5.1 release include:
• Enhancement to load management – new capability to dynamically adjust the anti-alias level according to load on the channel. This allows higher levels of antialiasing to be used than would otherwise be possible.
• Support for picture-in-picture (PIP) sensor channels with different sensor settings on the inset window, e.g. background is LWIR and inset is NVG.
• Enhancements to CDB terrain support:
– Support for Quantum3D’s RunwayFX plugin on CDB terrains to provide capability for requirements such as wet runway reflections, blowing snow, etc.
– Added support for HAT/HOT/LOS testing against T2D geometry as is typically used for runways, taxiways etc.
• Global Airport plugin updated to improve the elevation correlation of runway ends for the runtime generated airports when compared to real life airports.
• Advanced Weather plugin added support for multiple cloud layers as well as ease of use and enhanced quality improvements.
To find more information about MANTIS 3.5.1 release and new features added to MANTIS with this release, please click here.
Quantum3D, Inc. is a leading developer and provider of simulation and training products, as well as the technology that drives them. This Silicon Valley company serves a wide range of training markets, including flight simulation, land and other vehicle training, and maintenance training. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Power of Prepared