Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are aerial systems capable of performing various tasks independently or under the remote control of a human operator. UAVs have become indispensable elements of modern combat fields due to the increasing complexity and strategical importance of war systems with the developing technology.
With features that meet the needs of modern armies, QUAV is a Sub-Cloud Autonomous UAV that can perform joint operations with all unmanned systems with its vertical landing and take-off capability, fully autonomous mission capability, modular architecture that allows the integration of different payloads and many more superior features.
The QUAV is a fixed-wing Sub-Cloud Autonomous Aircraft that can take off and land vertically. The system, which is powered by a gas engine during horizontal cruise, is supported by electric motors in vertical takeoff and landing.
Capable of performing missions up to 15,000 feet, the QUAV can stay in the air for up to 6 hours with a gas engine (up to 2 hours with an electric motor), and offers a range of up to 50 miles. In addition, the QUAV has a payload capacity of 11 lb. The QUAV has a wingspan of 12 ft. The system is designed to be easily installed by two people and operated by one person. The QUAV can be ready for mission within minutes.
- Tracking, Detection and Area Protection
- Electronic Warfare
- Coastal and Border Security
- Inspection of Energy Transmission and Oil- Gas Lines
- Anti-Smuggling and Anti-Terrorism
- Public order
- Narcotic Plant Detection
- Residential Thermal Measurement
- Forest Fire Management
- Post-Disaster Assessment
- Environmental Pollution Detection
- Agricultural Applications
Autonomous Mission Capability
- Not dependent on runways, vertical landing and take-off
- Night and Day, Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Intelligence
- Fire adjustment
- Team and swarm UAVs management from a Single Ground Control Station
- Sub-Cloud Mission Capability
Autonomous Flight System
- Unique Autopilot system
- Return and automatic landing in case connection is lost
- Payload capacity of 11 lb
- Unique Ground Control Station system
UAV DatasheetDownload Now