Quantum3D has developed a realistic stinger simulator to train users.
Quantum3D Stringer Simulator is a virtual reality-based training simulator that supports a portable training system for both individual and team training. Training can be provided as gunner-only, team leader-only, or gunner-and-team-leader training.
The instructor operator station of the stringer simulator is designed to manage training conditions with the user-friendly GUI, a 2D map to observe the training area, and after-action review features.
- VR supported stinger training with high fidelity simulated hardware
- Portable training system
- Individual and team training
- Gunner only, team leader only or gunner and team leader training
- Networked training with two stinger team within same virtual environment
- Instructor operator station to manage training conditions
- User friendly GUI to manage training
- 2D map to observe training area
- After action review
- Capability to create scenarios from IOS
- Environment settings (rain, snow, clouds etc.)
- Threat definitions
- Number of friend and FOE’s
- Rule base enemy actions including evasive maneuvers, flare activation
- IFF enable/disable options
- Execute training with predefined scenarios
- Generic or specific training visual database
- Realistic missile simulation including missile trajectory, effects
- Automated DORT (Daily Operational Readiness Test)
- User and maintenance manuals