NEW RELEASE MANTIS® 3.5.1
MANTIS 3.5.1 New Features
- Enhancement to load management – new capability to dynamically adjust the anti-alias level according to load on the channel. This allows higher levels of antialiasing to be used than would otherwise be possible.
- Support for picture-in-picture (PIP) sensor channels with different sensor settings on the inset window, e.g. background is LWIR and inset is NVG.
- Enhancements to CDB terrain support:
- support for Quantum3D’s RunwayFX plugin on CDB terrains to provide capability for requirements such as wet runway reflections, blowing snow, etc.
- Added support for HAT/HOT/LOS testing against T2D geometry as is typically used for runways, taxiways etc.
- Global Airport plugin updated to improve the elevation correlation of runway ends for the runtime generated airports when compared to real life airports.
- Advanced Weather plugin added support for multiple cloud layers as well as ease of use and enhanced quality improvements.
MANTIS 3.5.1 Release NotesDownload Now