Vice President of Business Development/Training and Simulation
Location: Orlando, Florida
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a Vice President of Business Development/Training and Simulation to be responsible for the creation and maintenance of new business strategies, pursuits and captures with ultimate responsibility for meeting annual orders commitments. This position is responsible for all Training and Simulation business development activities of Quantum3D Government Systems, world-wide.
This is a high growth opportunity for a senior level position in the Training and Simulation business. Only experienced candidates with a successful track record will be considered. The position requires the candidate be located in the Orlando, FL. area. This position will also require extensive domestic and international travel. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and willing to apply for security clearances. The candidate must also have a bachelor or masters degree in business or other related field.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan for assigned accounts/region that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop large volume account activity and exceed territory market share goals and objectives.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses. Prepares and submits recommendations for Bid and Proposal costs
- Generate strategic proposals and presentations for new business opportunities.
- Assist in the developing new market opportunities, establishing and qualifying sales leads and prospects.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials, product knowledge and respective target markets segments
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding account performance and customer satisfaction.
- Keep track of sales activity/opportunities/status/forecast using Sales Force
- Identification of market opportunities, customer funding profiles and market conditions
- Serve as primary customer representative for new business opportunities and develop a clear understanding of customer needs
- Lead the development of competitive assessments and win strategies
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experienced within government and military-related procurement agencies
- Must have experience in the Training and Simulation business
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategies that lead to the growth of sales and profits.
The Preferred candidate will have the ability to qualify for up to Top Secret Clearance
Education, Training and Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or equivalent and minimum of 10 years experience.
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. If you reside outside of the Orlando, Florida area but do not require relocation assistance, please state that at the top of your resume.
Compensation: Commensurate with the position, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Principals Only: No agency submissions, please. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.