Milpitas, CA – May 7, 2021 – Quantum3D, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA and Orlando, FL, is a leading developer and manufacturer of real-time visual simulation systems has been offering Custom Visual Database Services for many years and has already developed high resolution visual databases to customers around the world from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, USA, and Canada.
Currently, valued Quantum3D customers have three choices: (1) Develop your own visual database in-house by purchasing our turnkey Quantum3D Database Development System (software and hardware) and get trained by experienced Quantum3D developers. (2) Use Quantum3D’s custom visual database development service. (3) Hybrid system – utilize both Database Development System and Custom Development Service.
With an experienced team of 3D Modelers and Terrain Developers, Quantum3D can quickly customize all terrain databases and models to customer’s specific program requirements. This service will provide you with high-fidelity and geo-specific databases for a variety of training environments with a very low overall cost.
Summary of the Custom Visual Databases Services
- Provide high resolution satellite imagery data for any part of the world
- Build geo-specific airfield models using DAFIF data
- Incorporate sub-meter imagery with micro texture
- Geo-typical and geo-specific 3D culture (cities, towns, target areas such as SAM sites)
- Use of COTS tools for database and 3D model of buildings
- Up to Level D geo-typical and geo-specific military and commercial airfield models
- High resolution airfield and target area custom insets for our WWDB or standalone
- Out-the-window, FLIR, NVG, and Radar-correlated databases
- Standalone urban warfare models or MOUT (Military Operations on Urban Terrain) sites
Quantum3D, Inc. is a leading developer and provider of simulation and training products, as well as the technology that drives them. This Silicon Valley company serves a wide range of training markets, including flight simulation, land and other vehicle training, and maintenance training.
Power of Prepared