Visit Quantum3D at the AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition from October 10-12, 2022 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. – Booth #554.
Washington, DC – October 7, 2022 – Quantum3D Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, and Orlando, FL, is a leading developer and manufacturer of real-time visual simulation systems. The company announced that it will be exhibiting at AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition, the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America, from October 10-12, 2022 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC – Lower Level, Hall A, Booth #554.
Quantum3D will introduce BARKAN, a new UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) system, will be an ultimate assistant for soldiers, law enforcement and other field personnel for numerous applications. It has been designed to save lives and money and can safely and effectively execute a variety of dangerous military and commercial tasks.
BARKAN can be used in multi-purpose missions thanks to its superior autonomy features and modular design in which different payloads can be integrated. It is capable of carrying out joint operations with other manned or unmanned land and air vehicles from a single center. This is the second physical unmanned and autonomous product of Quantum3D after the first QUAV which was introduce earlier this year.
Some of the features and capabilities of BARKAN UGV:
- Remote and/or autonomous multi-mission functionality with an intuitive GCS
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of dangerous military & commercial missions
- Ruggedized system, capable of working in all-terrain environments
- Flexible platform, weapon system, robotic arm, and surveillance system
- Provides supreme situational awareness with ISR capabilities
- 360 degrees surveillance, object/human detection, collision avoidance
- Compact (55”L x 35”W x 40”H) & powerful 700 lb. payload, long-endurance (3+ hours)
- Ability to operate jointly with air & sea vehicles
- Ultimate assistance for soldiers, law enforcement and others
- Ideal for EOD, HAZMAT, CBRN & other high-risk law enforcement operations
Quantum3D will also demonstrate vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) simulator which is based on real QUAV and can be customized to other aircrafts. Visitors will be able to experience a hands-on demo of UAV simulator by flying around the convention center in Washington DC during the expo.
As a training platform, the Quantum3D UAV simulator will help users to get their UAV pilot license.
Contact sales@Quantum3D.com to schedule a meeting with a team member at the AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition, 2022, or just visit our booth #554.
Quantum3D, Inc. is a leading developer and provider of simulation and training products, as well as the technology that drives them. This Silicon Valley company serves a wide range of training markets, including flight simulation, land and other vehicle training, and maintenance training. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Power of Prepared