Location: Milpitas, California
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a self-motivated 3D Modeler to join our team. This position will be responsible for designing, generating 3D models.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop database design based on customer requirements and SME input.
- Implement design and ensure 3D models run within specification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge of 3D modeling software, and Photoshop texture creation.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Must have strong organization and time-management skills.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Technical understanding of Airfield modeling
- Technical understanding of Vehicle modeling
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and 3D Graphics.
- Exposure to Visual Simulation and Training.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Animation or Engineering.
- 1-2 years working experience in related field.
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. If you reside outside of the Milpitas, California area but do not require relocation assistance, please state that in your cover letter.
Compensation: Commensurate with the position, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Principals Only: No agency submissions, please. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.